Visibility of my request on the home page.

Llyr

Hi,

We have the request widget on our home page and this is great as it allows me to see all of my ticket, but i have noticed, that any Change Request that i raise don't appear in this area.

I'm able to see Change Request i am a connection to but not the ones i raised my self, is this how the widget should work or is there an issue here.

image.png.d860173cf4de54687012b330b16ab70f.png

Cheers

Llyr

On 28/11/2023 at 02:26, Llyr said:

any Change Request that i raise don't appear in this area.

When you are creating these changes, are you setting yourself as the customer?  The Employee Poral will only show you requests where you are the customer or connection.  The Employee Portal will not show you changes where you are the owner or the person that raised it.  

Hi,

Thanks for this information, i have just looked at our test ticket and I can see that in our change tickets we do not set the customer, we only have Owner.

image.thumb.png.b2357ef315d49a406895c6f0fc5d590f.png

I will have a look at our Business Process and see if i can set the Owner as the Customer as well.

You're welcome.  You need to keep in mind that the Employee Portal is really designed for supporting end users and not for a full Service Manager user to manage the requests that they own.  As a request owner, viewing the request in the Employee Portal, you will likely come across other limitations.

• Like 1