How to add extra optional field on an authorised detailed form?

Sandip Bhogal

Hi all,

I have a created authorised detailed form which does not display all the information. 

image.thumb.png.5a315578d004953b34747e66f9000839.png

As you can see above after the Type of Access, the end user gets another question asked - as you can see below, say they choose Temporary and they then get the What date should access be removed appear - this however is not showing up on the front end of the form the user is seeing

image.thumb.png.fbdf5e6e61f1f2aad82c52235fa55441.png

The user see's this below instead with the date missing, how do i or where can i get information from to input it so i can get the removal date shown?

image.png.07e84510d253884d08529c15e3e08a9c.png

I would appreciate your help on this, i wasn't sure where to get the information from to find functions pcf...Would appreciate your help, let me know if you need any more screenshots. 

Many thanks

Sandip

Hi @Sandip Bhogal

Thanks for your post.

The field names are key here when including this information in the email.  You will see that the answer to the question What date should access be removed? is stored in field_2

image.png

Looking at the Authorisation Details, I can't quite see it but it looks like the Department is using field_2, and the Type of access is field_1.  I'm not 100% sure but it might be that these fields need to be aligned with the correct field names.  Difficult without having access to the capture and workflow to say exactly what's happening.  

image.png