Cancel node in IC is no longer showing the button text

Estie

Hi We are using the cancel node in a couple of our Intelligent captures and have noticed that the text we expected to see on the home portal is no longer showing.  Instead we are getting a grey line as in the screenshot below.  Is there an issue with the node?

image.png.63937b4e180fc54c568537f07b493a34.png

This is our cancel node:
image.png.e0b9ee2dd68961cac187162304ac13e2.png

I believe this is because you have a cancel node immediately after a decision node.  The cancel node is not a form in itself.  All it is doing is changing what normally is the Finish button on the last node to a Cancel button.  Because there is no form after the decision node, you are getting that blank space with a line.

image.png

With these following settings, I haven't had any luck with the Button Tooltip.  The Button Color and Button Label seem to work fine, as seen in the above image.  The Prompt Label is producing an additional popup dialog that contains provided text.  

image.png

In my capture I have it looking like this...

image.png

I hope that helps.

@James Ainsworth

Thanks.  However in our IC below -  the cancel button produces the grey line as above for the student route, after the default Service Details form, and does work after the customised form - HR or SITs Managed.
Are they not the same scenario? ie no form after the Branch node?

image.thumb.png.0a2e11629305c0967efaa0710c1e45ad.png

The cancel button after the customised form shows this:

Cancelbutton.PNG.890fe71533ae36053bd05740ec62da0b.PNG

Hi @Estie

I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the issue. These first two highlighted forms are forms that are never seen by a user on the employee portal.  This is because we already know who the user is and the service that is associated with the capture.  This means that by the time the first branch is reached, there has yet been a form that is available to display to the user on the portal.  

image.png

When the flow goes down the path of Student the cancel form comes immediately after.  This means that there has never been a form available to display to the user.  When the capture flow tries to add the Cancel button there is no form to add it to which results in the lines.   This is why it worked for me when I put in a custom form between the Student branch and the cancel.

The No Match will work as it is always displaying the HR or SITs Managed form.

So the end result is that somewhere between the Start and the Cancel there must be at least one form that has been presented to the user.

I hope that helps.

• Like 1