Issues to report with Board Manager

samwoo

Hi,

Just listing the following issues with Board Manager (nothing major, just annoying or to bear in mind):

1. When using a button and auto-task within the Board Timeline Card View to move the card to another lane, the buttons at the top don't refresh automatically. On my instance in one of my Boards, I have different lane that displays different buttons at the top that will allow the cards to move along to the next lane. When it reaches the next lane, the Buttons will be different. This doesn't get refreshed.

For example this card is in the "Pending" lane:
    image.png.5a8e397a8b988d7c1bac49bff855f329.png

When I approve, it gets moved to the "Approved" lane, but the buttons remain the same:
    image.png.78e931a7513837e2531d8faaccdf77bc.png

Only when I refresh the page or navigate to another card and back, the correct buttons are shown:
    image.png.5d4454415ef73a544df809654b89f786.png

2. When updating the description of a card (particularly a Task) the Card doesn't update in real time. I have to refresh the entire board to see the changes. I wonder if this means multiple people using the board at the same time won't see changes in real time as well?
  • Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for raising.  Will check these, I don't think we've considered the custom buttons changing depending on the lane so will need to ensure this is updating in realtime, will also check that the card content updates in realtime when triggered by an autotask as this should be working

Thanks

Trevor

Hi @TrevorHarris,

No problem at all, happy to point these out :)

Regarding the second point, maybe I just had a "glitch in the matrix" moment where any updates to the Human Task description was not reflecting in real time - just double-checked this morning and it appears to be working as expected, so maybe not an issue after all.

Thanks,

Samuel