SQL Query for % SLA Achieved by Team

Hi there

I'm new to the forum - I was hoping someone might be able to help.  My SQL is not great and I'm trying to create a chart that will show me a monthly % SLA performance for Incidents and service requests grouped by each team.

I have been able to create a widget that shows the weekly % SLA performance for Incidents and SR using the following query:

FROM

h_itsm_requests, (SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM h_itsm_requests WHERE h_requesttype IN('Incident','Service Request') AND h_status = 'status.closed' AND h_dateclosed >= CURDATE() - INTERVAL DAYOFWEEK(CURDATE())+6 DAY AND h_withinresponse IN(1,0)) AS requests

WHERE

h_requesttype IN('Incident','Service Request') AND h_status = 'status.closed' AND h_dateclosed >= CURDATE() - INTERVAL DAYOFWEEK(CURDATE())+6 DAY AND h_withinresponse = 1

Is there a way that I can add to this query to show SLA performance for Incidents & SR grouped by team. or is there a better way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Mike

Screenshot 2023-06-23 162922.png

Hi @Mike Jones,

I don't know if this is what you are looking to achieve...
image.png.3a944bcd7650d2cbc7021e7c566f4a38.png

But this is how I pulled it off...

Start Date:

image.thumb.png.d9a2470b17cb2d404f7e1362ec1d2e74.png

End Date:

image.png.dfd10fd8ab6a639fc4fbe96b415f6fff.png

---------------------------------------------------- (Horizontal line...ish):

image.png.e053ab445f29737b3eac9f2af2633241.png

[Apps Team - RESPONSE %]:
image.png.30a01f8c3fb14d82d38f5a6e29c67482.png

[Apps Team - RESPONSE %] (Copied):
image.thumb.png.ef54e47b9ce8ef5c3e401c723409f6de.png

No. Within Response:
image.thumb.png.25367c3c52d747c6a9ad4e58c204b861.png

No. NOT Within Response:
image.thumb.png.5614d8314c58c87e0eebd52de926fd1b.png

Sorry Mike, I re-read your requirements so the above is probably not helpful - I can't think of how it can be displayed in a chart at this time (it's the end of the day...) maybe someone else will have some ideas, or, alternatively you could explore writing a report, and using Power BI + R Script to script to receive the reports from Hornbill, and create charts for them if that's possible in your org.

Hi @samwoo thanks so much for taking the time to reply - Been scratching my head on this one for a while.  I should be able to use this as a starter - hey maybe I just don't have a chart!!!!  I'll have a play with the above and let you know.   Thanks again for your help really appreciate it.