Advanced Analytics - widgets, measures etc. - Feature request

Jim

Hi, 

The request lists dashboards are the closest to what we would like to achieve in our dashboards and being able to drill down into the data, unfortunately there are some limitations though, such as not able to access different data from other tables and so on so forth, I am aware we can create widgets and dashboards referencing other tables in the Advanced analytics however some of the drawbacks to this is the lack of drill down data functionality, meaning in most cases I am having to create a pairing report as it were, but graphics look better and help to identify trends much easier. Is there any way that drill down data could be a feature in the future?

Another addition to this is sometimes the data is in the requests dashboards, but no math functions such as working out an average, or a percentage, this means I have to make a measure and thus the widget needs to live somewhere else in the system creating multiple places users would have to look, I would also like to see the ability to 'filter' the charts in these personal dashboards