Issues setting up Azure import

Hi I have followed the guide on how to set up the Azure user import however seem to be struggling on the KeySafe steps I have the clientID , Client Secret etc but when doing the oAuth2 and adding the api from a user i get this

Unexpected Exception: Failed to load the requested oauth2 config 

i have tried using a api from a different user but the result is the same. Has anyone else seen this. is there something missing from the guide as i cannot seem to find one for setting up the oAuth 2 in particular 

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your post.  I wanted to check to see if you have had any luck with setting this up yet.  At the moment I'm not sure if the oauth2 config can't be loaded because it isn't configured properly or if there are some missing rights for the user under which the APIkey was created.  

Have you tried creating an apikey for the admin user or the same user that you used to create the KeySafe entry and test with this apikey?

Hi Mark,

I have come across another customer that was getting the same error message as you.  They took the following steps

1. Add the right User.Read.All to your Azure config

2. Recreate the client secret

Let me know if the information below helps...

https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php?title=Azure_User_Import#About_the_Hornbill_Azure_User_Import_Utility

image.png