Displaying logged jobs for location

lomixture

I have been asked whether there is a way of displaying logged jobs for specific locations on the portal for all users to see?

We've looked into using measures and widgets but can't seem to locate a link through, so assuming its not possible. Ideally, we want an automated way of showing staff all jobs listed to a specific location to try and limit the amount of repeat jobs our staff have to categorise/close because they're already being worked on. I know we have the link functionality, but that doesn't help our customers.

Ideally I don't want to rely on bulletins as they are so user intensive to keep up to date.

Hi @lomixture

Access to requests is typically only accessible to a user if they are the customer or a connection on the request.  While I've not tried this myself, as part of reporting you can schedule a report to be delivered to Document Manager and then possibly use the Document Manager widget that is available on the Employee Portal to provide access to these reports.  There is a role called Docmanager Portal which would need to be assigned to all users.

Do you think that this is something that may work for you?