Enhancement: A request to make the Request ID an active link in the Manage Executed Processes view in Service Manager Business Process

Berto2002

When managing Executed Business Processes, I need to get to the Requests to see where they are at but the Ext Reference is not a hyperlink. As a result, I have to highlight the number, copy, change windows, find a Hornbill SM tab, paste and search. But this could all be so much easier if that was a hyperlink to directly open the Request. Minor enhancement but dramatic usability difference to those of us actively using the Executed Process view. Cheers.

image.thumb.png.516561b9a1d550a840f246417015bab7.png

Hi Berto2002,

While you are waiting for feedback on your enhancement request, something that might help a little is the Request Quick Search.  You will still need to copy the original ID from admin, but once you switch to the Hornbill UI simply use Ctrl+Shift+F to get this box and paste in the reference.  This search box can be accessed from anywhere within Hornbill.  It will take you directly to the request.  The 2 letter prefix and leading zeros are optional. 

image.png

Hope that helps.

Regards,

James

Guest Paul Alexander
22 hours ago, Berto2002 said:

this could all be so much easier if that was a hyperlink to directly open the Request. Minor enhancement but dramatic usability difference to those of us actively using the Executed Process view.

+1 for us....I've been meaning to ask for this for ages! The BPM ID is already a hyperlink, and that's very handy so a hyperlinked Request ID would be very helpful