My "Resolve Time" and "TTOH" = Twelvety

KilbrideL

I have had a scan of the forum and cant find this issue talked about elsewhere. I am sure its a problem with my understanding, but i would appreciate any assistance in making sense of the resolve time and total time on hold calculations.

My circumstance is that i have run an export to CSV of a selection of tickets as i am particularly keen to see how my team are using the "hold" function, an example is below:

image.thumb.png.3b1bee9fa1a06b2511f457bb041d4e9b.png

I have calculated the "calendar days open" and the "working days open" myself. We work on a 10 hour day, so have converted the resolve time and TTOH on that basis. The trouble is, that i cant make it tie up with the number of days the ticket was open.

I must be missing something in my understanding as i would expect the RT and TTOH to add up to the "working days open" total, but the numbers are either not calculated in the manner i am expecting, or there is another factor that is not included in my calculations.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  

• 1 year later...
On 2/13/2020 at 11:27 AM, KilbrideL said:

We work on a 10 hour day, so have converted the resolve time and TTOH on that basis. The trouble is, that i cant make it tie up with the number of days the ticket was open.

@KilbrideL very likely you will not be able to make this tie mainly because of the common misconception that request times start ticking from the date logged dat time when in fact they start later, driven by the Start Timer nodes in the workflow. Therefore you need to make these calculations from when the Start Timer (Response/Resolve) ran in the workflow.