LDAP import utility still running, how to stop?

The import utility has stopped working and I have tried running a manual import but keep getting the following message

[ERROR] Unable to run import, a provious import is still running

Is there anyway to check or stop the import. If i go to admin console and check here I can see one has started but can't see anyway to stop it

image.thumb.png.0c9e687195dfc7335427c2f632d1ae32.png

• Victor changed the title to LDAP import utility still running, how to stop?

@lee mcdermott it cannot be stopped. What you can do is force run a new import. Command Line tab, forcerun flag: if a previous run did not successfully complete you can specify forcerun=true to force the next run to bypass the existing running job check (https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/LDAP_User_Import)

Important: only forcerun an import if you are certain there is no current import process running (check task manager)

@Victor

thanks victor I have done that and managed to get past the import is running issue.

I am now back to the original issue of it not working

It appears this started 2 weeks ago and get the error

[ERROR] Bind Error: LDAP Result Code 49 "Invalid Credentials": 80090308: LdapErr
: DSID-0C09042F, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v2580

In the json file the username and password specified is still correct and works ( i have logged onto a pc with it to check)

i have also tried another user account but get the same error.

any ideas?

@Victor

it was already setup and has been working for a while until about 2 weeks ago.

I just downloaded the latest version and tried doing a manual run  - i haven't changed anything in the admin tool setup?

do i need too? information in the read me file looks like the same setup and process as before?

10 minutes ago, lee mcdermott said:

do i need too?

@lee mcdermott as long as you have the config done in Hornbill admin tool, you don't need to. Just wanted to confirm the configuration exists there :) 

On 8/19/2019 at 2:17 PM, lee mcdermott said:

[ERROR] Bind Error: LDAP Result Code 49 "Invalid Credentials": 80090308: LdapErr

It looks like KeySafe configuration for the import is no longer correct. In admin tool go to Home - System - Security - KeySafe. Check the entry for used for the LDAP import and ensure the info (host, port, username, password) is correct.

2 hours ago, lee mcdermott said:

Ive tried just running the .exe file but that does nothing?

It won't... 

In admin tool go to Home - System - Data - Data Import Configurations. Open the configuration you need, navigate to Command Line tab, enter and set all the necessary info (e.g. instanceid, apikey, forcerun, etc.). This will generate a command line on top (there is read only field called Command Line) which is what you need to run when you run the tool itself...

@Victor

Yeah i had checked that and confirmed the username and password were still correct and the other details have not changed either.

I have also tried getting the cmd line and using that to run  - this still doesnt work and it just deletes the .exe file

I've tried both the x86 and x64 version same result

I have put the previous import utility back in place and used that and it tries to run but fails with the original error for authentication, but at lease the file doesn't get deleted?

any thing else we can do, starting to get a few complaints as we have not managed to import any new users for over 2 weeks now so people cannot access Hornbill to log any calls.