Creating Contracts

Nick Brailsford

Hi,

There is an issue with creating contracts that have dates in the past / future.  It does not allow us to save the form.

It looks to be related to the dates that I was picking, so I have a contract that started in 2017 and ends in 2020 I am unable to save the record with these dates, If I enter dates within this year its ok, which I did, I am now unable to edit these dates.

Thanks

Nick

Hi Alex,

We have a number of other questions :

1) I was unable to upload a document under some circumstances against the contact, however in my testing i did see one that i had tried to upload so i tested with that but i was unable to edit the document nad save it back using the document management feature

2) I see that I can create a simple list, how do i then assign this to list to the supplier / contract form?

3) Under the supplier from I created a new contact (a few times now lol) but i cant not find them once created.

Thanks Alex

Nick

Hi @Nick Brailsford

Sorry to hear that. I'm not sure what the problem is without seeing it but perhaps it has something to do with permissions. I will ask our development team to try and recreate the issue.

Regarding simple lists, although you can create them, you can't yet assign them to custom fields on the supplier or contract forms. This will be introduced very shortly as a new feature.

There are 2 ways to create both supplier contact and contracts. You can quickly create them (filling in minimal information) or by clicking the More... button you can open the form in full screen mode. Once created, the contacts and contracts should be added to the accordion and shown like so against the supplier:

Alex

Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 16.00.12.png