Awaiting Linked Request update not working

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Hello

Has something broken with the 'Suspend - Await Linked request Update' node? I created a 'test' BPM using this node before Christmas, which worked fine.

I've tried copying this process into a Live one today, but it's not working. I'm expecting the parent request to come off hold once an update is done to the linked request, but it's not working and I can't see why. (first pic is the Parent ticket, second pic is the Child ticket)

image.thumb.png.7fd1c1e1aa0a7b73ea39732d60c82567.png

image.thumb.png.ad9ec682dba007749abbb76e85ac9dfd.png

Hi @Paul Alexander

After the update has taken place to the child request (from second screenshot), could you post a screen shot of the Timeline entry on the Child request?

The parent request will be looking at the timeline of the child request so I want to make sure that the text that you are waiting for is actually included within the child request's timeline.  At the moment it doesn't look like you are specifying a timeline entry.

Guest Paul Alexander

Quick update: if I MANUALLY add an update with the expected text ("This ticket is now completed.") the Parent ticket DOES then move on......

Guest Paul Alexander

That's worked thank you.....I'm still convinced that it was working before Christmas though! <_<:D

thank you....