Resolved By Team isn't a team!

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi

Just looking at some reports of Resolved Incidents, and we've come across a bit of a mystery.....to us it is anyway!

We have a few Incidents which are logged and assigned to our Service desk Level 2 team and which are then processed and resolved in the normal manner. When we go to run a report to find get details of these tickets, the Resolved By Team ID and Resolved By Team don't seem to show us what we'd expect. 

On these specific tickets, the Team Name is 'IT Department (AD Group)' which is a group that I have imported from AD (just to see if i could!)  but which is NOT a Service Manager team. Although the members of this AD group ARE members of the IT Department and these people DO have Service Manager licenses and ARE members of other teams within Service Manager, I'm surprised that this name is being used on this report. We were hoping that we could use these fields in the report to show which team was resolving these tickets, but we don't seem to be able to trust the data! 

Any idea WHY some of these tickets show this 'team' (which isn't a team) please? I can give other examples if you need them...

image.thumb.png.406b95d56ad6b4145a9571c51a0dda95.png

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 1:54 PM, Paul Alexander said:

Any idea WHY some of these tickets show this 'team' (which isn't a team) please?

@Paul Alexander firstly, apologies for the delays replying on this... I believe I found how this happened and this is because that request was resolved by a user who is not a member of the team that the request is assigned to ... I'll send you more details for this in the support request we have raised to investigate...