Widget not providing data

Joyce

Hi,

I had created widgets to display tickets which are about to breach in 2 days' time. I had both the list of tickets , and count of ticket.

This was working perfectly until today, where no value is displayed, but we do have tickets which are about to breach.

This is the sql I have for the list of SR:

SELECT h_pk_reference as "Reference" , h_summary, h_ownername as "Owner", h_fixby as "Resolve By" FROM h_itsm_requests
WHERE h_requesttype = 'service request' AND DATE(h_fixby) BETWEEN DATE (CURDATE()) AND (CURDATE() +2) AND h_fk_team_name ='Application Support'  AND (h_status = "status.new" OR h_status = "status.open")

And this is the query for count:

image.png.6cd786f2a6652c484fdf5e8ac2c4a448.png

this brings 0 data, while when looking at the application, there values due to breach in two days time

4 hours ago, Joyce said:

Hi,

I had created widgets to display tickets which are about to breach in 2 days' time. I had both the list of tickets , and count of ticket.

This was working perfectly until today, where no value is displayed, but we do have tickets which are about to breach.

This is the sql I have for the list of SR:

SELECT h_pk_reference as "Reference" , h_summary, h_ownername as "Owner", h_fixby as "Resolve By" FROM h_itsm_requests
WHERE h_requesttype = 'service request' AND DATE(h_fixby) BETWEEN DATE (CURDATE()) AND (CURDATE() +2) AND h_fk_team_name ='Application Support'  AND (h_status = "status.new" OR h_status = "status.open")

And this is the query for count:

image.png.6cd786f2a6652c484fdf5e8ac2c4a448.png

this brings 0 data, while when looking at the application, there values due to breach in two days time

Hi Victor,

Managed to get the data I wanted finally. I had to put date interval, as noticed, it was only giving data upto end of the month. 

This query can be closed now.

Thanks.

Regards,

Joyce

@Joyce happy to hear you managed to sort it :)

10 minutes ago, Joyce said:

I had to put date interval, as noticed, it was only giving data upto end of the month

I don't quite understand this, may I ask for some details? Sorry, been a long week already for me (I know is only Tue...)