Update/ Editing Change Calendar

Joyce

Hi,

I would like to update the change calendar with our Schedule Maintenance schedule, so that we can view all changes, together with Maintenance work in one calendar.

AT the moment, change calendar can only be update from Change Request tickets. How can I add the date s here:

image.thumb.png.80768ad0620d07c4ff2db7a3386ad106.png

Thanks.

Regards,

Joyce

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for your post.

Up to now, the change calendar has only focused on scheduling Change and Release Requests and you are unable to add Activities to this calendar.  The plans for the change calendar include blackout periods and possibly some more visibility of conflicts between changes.  There has also been consideration on having the activities associated to the changes listed here.  I'm not sure if we would move away from having this as a change calendar to a more generic activity calendar.

We are also looking at having individual calendars on Assets for scheduling things like maintenance.  The Activities View in collaboration is currently the main location for displaying Activities and we are looking to improve visibility of team activities which you might need for your requirement.  You may find that having activities on your changes and the activities for your maintenance could work well on the Activities View.  I will see if I can get some more details about this.

Regards,

James