Progressive Capture Field Description

chrisnutt

Hi All,

I'm am setting up lots of stuff at the moment in preparation for our go-live in a couple of weeks and I seem to be having a problem with the description box when editing fields in a progressive capture. See attached.

Anyone else getting this?

ProCapFieldSettings.png

Hi Chris,

Sorry, I'm not clear on what this issue is?  Could you describe what is happening?  If you click on the edit button to the right of the Description field this will open an editor where you can type in your description.  This will be displayed below the field that you are configuring when viewed in Progressive Capture.  This is optional and the default is ''Not Set''.

Regards,

James

Hi James,

Sorry, there was another paragraph underneath where I see "See attached" that explains what the issue is. No idea why it has disappeared here! I was reading it for errors as I hovered over the submit button so am 100% sure it was there!

Basically, the edit button doesn't work. Nothing happens. Nothing pops up. No error. I just keep clicking away.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Could you let me know which Web Browser you are using?  I've not been able to replicate.  There was a change which was just released that changed this field from a single line entry to a multi-line entry.  I've not been able to replicate your issue using Chrome.  Also might be worth clearing your browser cached to see if that makes a difference.

Regards,

James

No problem at all Chris.  Always worth posting if you are not sure about something.  Normally the cache would not be an issue, but in your case it may have been the proximity to the update being applied and your trying to configure it.  

On a side note, just wanted to mention that you can use wiki markup in the description so you can add bold and italic to your text.

Regards,

James