Xmlmc Method Invocation Error

Tonyo

Can you please advise how I can stop this error from being triggered again? I believe I have currently sourced out why this message was triggered, but need to know how to stop it fro recurring.

Tony

Xmlmc Method Invocation error.png

Guest Ehsan

Hi Tonyo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

This error is presented due to an error with the set up of your Business Process. In particular, the node whereby you've selected an Automated Task with the following Process settings :-

Scope: Entity, Entity: Requests, Type: Email Notification, Task: Email Customer

Could you check the following:

- Does the Customer against the request have an E-Mail address set against their contact/account?

- In your Business Process, have you selected a 'Mailbox name' manually, through the Options section of the Automated Task window? If so, does the selected Mailbox exist? (through the Administration Tool > System > Email > Shared Mailboxes, you could see a list of configured shared mailboxes).

- In your Business Process, have you entered 'Email Template', through the Options section of the Automated Task window? If so, could you check if the Email Template exists? (through the Administration Tool > System > Email > Templates, you could see a list of available Templates).

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get on!

Thanks,

Ehsan

Thanks Ehan,

I have re-checked all as advised and:

- Affected customer does have an existing and working email address

- Then Mailbox does exist, and works with other BPs currently being used.

- Then Email template also does exist, and works with other BPs currently being used, but when manually typing it in, I accidentally left a space in the template name, which I corrected, and resolved this issue.

Thanks,

Tony