[Configuration Management] Cannot see Shared Teams in the Diagram

samwoo

Good afternoon,

I need a way to display the Team that is the main contact for an Asset, so we can identify who is responsible if anything needs to be for it.

However, I could not see any way of adding a Supporting Team directly, so instead made the Asset a "Shared" Asset (even though it isn't) and I added a Hornbill Team to it.

But then I realised that I could not set the Team's relationship to the Asset, so I went into the CM Diagram to see if I can add a relationship to it it (ie. Main Contact) but the Team is not being displayed in the Diagram at all.

This is the value set against the app.cm.explorer.diagram.expand setting:

{
	"Asset": true,
	"Colleagues": true,
	"Contact": true,
	"Attachment": false,
	"Requests": true,
	"Services": true,
	"default": false
}

(Initially Colleagues and Contact were set to false, so I set them to true, but I still cannot see the Team). I can't help but think that maybe there is a missing object that relates to Organisations/Groups in the JSON? If I cannot do it the way I thought I could, please can someone advise any other ways this could be achieved?

Otherwise, I think a new field for the standard assets table (for all classes) is required, to store the Supporting Team, with the ability to select from the Orgs set up in Hornbill.

Thanks,

Samuel