Intune Integration Issues

Josh.F

Hi, 

having an issue when trying to import Assets from Intune, been getting number of errors - most likely due to my own lack of knowledge. 

below is the error message that I'm getting and I'm not entirely sure where this is failing I have removed the device serial for security.

any help would be greatly appreciated and I can provide screen shots of the business process to help if needed.

Execution Failed: iBridge Method: /Microsoft/Intune/Get Device Details.m Error: ResourceNotFound: { "_version": 3, "Message": "An error has occurred - Operation ID (for customer support): 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 - Activity ID: b3155dda-d7d2-403a-bbd2-8b6b813694c5 - Url: https://fef.msub01.manage.microsoft.com/DeviceFE/StatelessDeviceFEService/deviceManagement/managedDevices('0000000000-iPhone')?api-version=2023-04-27", "CustomApiErrorPhrase": "", "RetryAfter": null, "ErrorSourceService": "", "HttpHeaders": "{}" }

Hi @Josh.F,

That would suggest the device you're trying to return the details of either doesn't exist within Intune in your Azure tenant, or the user against the key in keysafe doesn't have the rights to read that device. I've just tried on our Intune and it's working fine, so I think this must be your config and/or Intune access.

Could you send over a screenshot of the workflow node which is trying to get the record please? 

Thanks,

Steve