New defect?: Edits to Simplelist not showing in the Activity view from My Activities but ARE showing in Activity view from Requests

Berto2002

I have a Simplelist which I created today with a set of values. After a test one of my values was incorrect so I edited one of the values and saved it in the simplelist. I also added a new test value.

However, the edits I make to the Simplelist are not being shown in the Activity that I access from the My Activities window; but they ARE being shown when I look at the same Activity from the Request window...

Because my use case is to test the Activity completion from the My Activities area, I am now unable to progress my testing because the Simplelist appears to be 'fixed'.

This is the config of the Human Task when I Edit the Outcome Settings. I am referring to the Simplelist called "CllrCasework-ParkPeriod"

image.thumb.png.7f8048b3a00990a949c6d77f35fd496f.png

This list currently contains the following entries (I am testing this feature):

image.thumb.png.937e6d70699a962fa9c6f74b2c954f79.png

I have logged a test Request. When I look at the Human Task/Activity as accessed from the My Activities area I only see one of the two "(test)" values and when I use that test row, it continues to use an historical (incorrect) Value and my test fails:

image.thumb.png.abfa6e9301c014ca75e19a2074ed89ff.png

When I open the SAME TASK/ACTIVITY from the Request view I see the other test value is present!!

image.png.7c6a0e433e962f95b83c53cfe3f25fdb.png

In short, the Simplelist edits are not being reflected in the My Activities views when presented as Outcome options for some reason. It's as if the ORIGINAL Simplelist has been cached into the browser for that one view and is not being refreshed.