Security Audit View- where is it?

DRiley

Hi Team,

I believe there's a table which captures an audit of logon/log off actions and I can see from the wiki that there is an interface where this information can be viewed and filtered: Security Audit - Hornbill . However, I can't seem to locate it in Hornbill configuration. Where can I find it or do I need a particular role to access this view?

Thanks,
Dan

Your image shows it being associated with SSO profiles, indeed, SSO Profiles falls under "Security" and there's nothing much there to do with Audit. And when you attempt to go to it via the link you have shown, "Oops this page could not be loaded correctly".

image.png.db828838559bc4ea6adeaf3ab57c8a93.png

All,

The view for Security Audit is Enterprise Only . If you dont have the Enterprise Edition and search for it you will be taken to the Users Page currently (We are looking to replace this with a more usefull "This is available in Enterprise" description. We have also updated the Wiki page accordingly 

Kind Regards

Hornbill Cloud Team 

@Keith Stevenson thanks for clarifying. 

Is there a wiki page, or other resource, which outlines the features of the enterprise edition? Just so time isn't wasted in future. At times its hard to know what's intentional Vs unintentional in the product. Understanding this area would likely save my time and the time of Hornbill's Support team!

Thanks,
Dan

• 2 weeks later...