Setting home organization from LDAP sync

We're importing users from our Active Directory into Hornbill using LDAP.

In this import, we're setting the company based on the company in AD, so they get the permissions they need.

Recently, we've started using Home Organizations to change the design of the company home as we have a company which requires a different layout to what the others have. This means that we also need to set the home organization on those users.

Is there a way to set this parameter using the LDAP sync? I have checked off for "Set As Home Organization" in the User Options, but it doesn't seem to do anything when I've tested.

This is how our config looks like currently:

image.thumb.png.f9f7be3f520a0f9888b92709c3468082.png

The users get the organization set, but the home organization on the users don't get set.

image.png.d06d12647e70270f226963f8ba00cb2c.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 10:08 AM, Steve Giller said:

@Ruben That's not the Import Tool version, I believe that's the LDAP version of your AD Server.

The Import Tool version will be listed at the start of the Log File that it generates.

What is that log file called?

On 5/23/2023 at 10:08 AM, Steve Giller said:

@Ruben That's not the Import Tool version, I believe that's the LDAP version of your AD Server.

The Import Tool version will be listed at the start of the Log File that it generates.

The import tool version is on 3.12.0

1 hour ago, Steve Giller said:

That version is over 18 months old, the first step with external tools is always to upgrade to the latest version, available here.

We just took a quick look at the folder we have for the sync, so 18 months old sounds wrong. We recently updated the tool, so it should be on the latest one.