|Measures

Joyce

HI,

I have use the below query to create a measure. Basically i want to create different measure for counting specific tickets logged monthly, but with deferent series  for different years. So for example:

Series 1- for 2018

Series 2 for 2020

Series 3 for 2021

Series 4 for 2022

Query used for 2020:

h_datelogged >='2020-01-01 00:00:00' and h_datelogged <='2021-01-01 00:00:00' And     h_fk_team_name like '%Procurement%'.

with the monthly run cycle and max sample history 68 as follows:

Frequency
                                 Daily                                 Weekly                                 Monthly                                 Quarterly (January/April/July/October)                                 Quarterly (February/May/August/November)                                 Quarterly (March/June/September/December)                                 Yearly                             
Value Aggregate
                                 Count                                 Sum                                 Average                                 Floor                                 Ceiling                                 Percentage                             
Maximum Sample History
Scorecard limit

Sparkline Limit

This however, seems to run from beginning of the sample( back in 2017), how can I set it to only run for Jan 2020 to December 2020? and only display samples for this period?

I think this query will take a long time, looking at whole data, to display zeros for values outside of the above period.

Thanks.

Regards,

Joyce