Custom fields 21-25; can they accept the result of a Get Timestamp Cloud Utility node?

Berto2002

Mapping Fields from Customised Forms - Hornbill states, "DATETIME custom fields 21 - 25 each suitable for holding a single date-time stamp (YYYY-MM-dd HH:mm:ss). These columns should ONLY be used in conjunction with a date-time picker."

I want to start to capture the ACTUAL start and end of the work on a Scheduled CR so we can assess compliance with the schedule. We have "Start Implementation" and "End Implementation" Human Tasks to give us the point in time.

I was planning to use a Get Timestamp Cloud Utility node directly after each of those Human Tasks and map that result to a custom field (one of 21 to 25) but due to the warning in the Wiki page I am concerned about that. Do I need to manipulate the Get Timestamp node result (with a String Util?) before it will be compatible with the custom field 21-25 formatting?

Regards,

Berto

47 minutes ago, Berto2002 said:

Do I need to manipulate the Get Timestamp node result (with a String Util?) before it will be compatible with the custom field 21-25 formatting?

No, it works fine... as long as the returned value is in the compatible format. The Get Timestamp node returns two params:

image.png

When hovering over the image.pngicon it shows some info including the format returned as value. Both params have values that are compatible with the format required by date/time custom fields in requests table.

As a note, if you would need to manipulate the value, is not the string utils that I would recommend, there are special nodes that format various date/time values (the "Date Formatter" util node)

• Like 1