Wrong Email Template being sent

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Hello

In our settings, it says that the template to use when requesting info from the request form is the RequestMessage template. However, the actual template being used is the CallLogged template.

image.thumb.png.d9d7d7e2767148f625dc2935550dc006.png

This is obviously causing a few issues as we're not getting any response when we ask for updates from the users.

Could someone  either show me where I'm going wrong (am I looking at the wrong setting?!)  or take a look to see why this is happening please?

thanks

Hi @Paul Alexander,

Is it possible that the email option is configured within your Business Process? In my example below, an email is sent using Email Customer Automated Task when a Request is raised. Notice that I have the option to set the Email Template. This can be found in the Admin Tool (https://admin.hornbill.com/vinci/app/com.hornbill.servicemanager/workflow/bpm/).

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 09.15.53.png

Through the Service form and the Workflow field, you can find the Business Process name that is initiated when a Request is raised against the Service.

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 09.19.36.png

I hope this helps?

Ehsan

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @Ehsan

You nailed it....I'd overlooked the Email Template for that particular service.  Schoolboy error eh? 

thank you....