New Update: Hornbill Service Manager (993)

Harry Hornbill

Hello Everyone

The latest build of Hornbill Service Manager (993) has been released to live.

Change Log for this release are as follows:

New

• As a BPM Manager, I want to automatically add owners of a Request’s related entities (i.e. Linked Services, Linked Assets and the associated Service) to the list of Authorisers for the Request. The list of Authorisers is presented in “Authorisers” action bar tab in a Request

Change

• Linked Requests section is now paginated
  • You can now determine if the description of an Activity is posted into a Request's Timeline on completion. This behaviour is controlled via "guest.servicemanager.request.timeline.showActivityDescription" Application Setting. Please note that this is enabled by default.

Fix

• When navigating through the assets area, the asset class you’d selected doesn’t persist
  • Unable to update charts when changing conditions in a View
  • Error when creating a Request from a Request through the BPM
  • Raising a Request from an email does not remove attachments from Progressive Capture
  • “System Autoresponder” account is added as a member for auto-logged Requests

Guest Ehsan

All,

Please note that the Latest Changes section in the Admin Tool is presenting the incorrect build and release content. I wanted to inform you all that we're aware of this and this is under investigation. The release content in this announcement relates to build 993.

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 12.06.07.png

Thanks,

Ehsan

Guest Ehsan

All,

Please note that the Latest Changes content for build 993 in this forum post is accurate and up to date. The Latest Changes content in the App Store (through the Admin Tool) may differ in content but please ignore that. From the next build of Service Manager, we've changed our process to ensure that such differences no longer occur.

Thanks,

Ehsan