Requests for App Improvement

MacLean Ferguson

Our maintenance team interacts almost exclusively with the Hornbill app and have run into a number of usability issues. I'll try to list them here in the order of impact for their work.

Activities not accessible through Tickets

The biggest issue is the inability to access their activities associated through a ticket. Having them completely separate makes it difficult for them to sort through which activity goes with which ticket, especially since there is some overlap in work taking away the workaround of assigning activities directly to each user.

No I'm a Member View

With the nature of their work having primary and secondary coverage is really important to their work. The app currently only has My Requests, All My Teams, All my Services, and their teams. It would be ideal to have custom views so we could make queues for all requests Assigned or a Member but at least having access to I'm a Member would be a huge improvement. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f8ce300b439d03b03acba2553a4a80c1.jpeg

Load More hidden by Open/ Request

With the amount our team is currently having to operate out of the full team queue, they are having a significant issue with the Load More button hiding behind the Open and Resolved buttons. When scrolling through pages one misclick and they have to start scrolling from the top of the list again. 

image.thumb.jpeg.5f5029fd97c248c85e74ffac05adc547.jpeg