Trying to report Requests with certain active Tasks

Dave Woodhead

Hi all,

I'm attempting to create a report showing Requests which have a particular (BPM-created) Task outstanding.

There's no problem finding the task data in h_sys_tasks table and applying appropriate filters, but Request is only accessible in the Object Reference URN, but I can't map the URN (e.g. urn:sys:entity:com.hornbill.servicemanager:Requests:SR00079323) to the Requests table to extract request data.

I had considered linking via the BPM Instance data, but while the BPM Instance data does hold the Request ID, the BPM reference in the Task data is also in a format (e.g. BPM:BPM20220413000133) that I can't use to join to the BPM Instance ID field (and I would prefer to avoid any unnecessary table joins if possible, anyway.)

Can anyone suggest how I might be able to create a report with this sort of data?

Thanks

Thanks @Met, that's sorted it. I'd not looked at the Social Object Ref as we don't use the social features in Hornbill. I'll make a note of this solution (and your other suggestion) for future reference.