Outbound Mailer sending mail

Chris Rabbatts

Afternoon,

Apologies for what is probably something quite simple but I cannot seem to work out...... I've noticed this morning when testing mail flow between ourselves and hornbill that some messages appear to be coming from the direct outbound route and not using the mailbox like all other notifications. I'm guessing this might be something within the settings of the individual application (i.e. service Manager) but I cannot find the correct setting that would either give me the option to use our mailbox or change the mail template being used.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Hi @Chris Rabbatts,

Automated email notifications which are not generated via the business process will be sent by the mailbox specified in the Service Manager settings below:

(admin>>applications>>service manager>>settings)

guest.app.requests.notification.emailDomain
The domain to use when sending application generated email notifications from the instance

guest.app.requests.notification.emailMailbox
The shared mailbox to use when sending email notifications from the instance

guest.app.requests.notification.emailPrefix
The email prefix to use when sending application generated email notifications from the instance

guest.app.requests.notification.emailPrefixDisplayName
The display name to use when sending application generated email notifications from the instance

If you use "Email" as a search term in this area, you will also find the name of the default templates used for each of the notifications which you can adjust in the Email Template section of the admin tool or change in the system settings.

image.png