How do I print (PDF) an approved Change Request and include its CUSTOM fields?

Berto2002

Hi, We've invested a great deal of effort into our CR process and we use 5 custom fields to capture and store information:

1. Implementation Plan
  2. Communication Plan
  3. Rollback Plan
  4. Additional Resources
  5. Peer Review

But having loads of information in the system is no good if we cannot get it out...

1. Main question: I want to be able to Print CRs to PDF but there does not appear to be the option to include custom fields in the Print Request action. Am I missing something?
  2. Partially helpful: We use a custom field for Implementation plan (i.e. we don't use the system field called something like h_implementation_plan) but, if we did, would that come-out in the Print/PDF as part of the "Details" as per the recommendation made here by Steven B: 

Thanks,

Berto

I think I have answered my own question...

I can add custom fields to the Details section of the Change Request using the Design feature of the Services portfolio configuration of Change per service and then everything in the Details section gets printed...

But we have 50+ services. How can I make the settings apply to Changes raised under each Service without having to do each manually: Request Details Form Designer - Hornbill