Change Approvers

Awalker

@Awalker looking into this...don't think you done something incorrectly, it seems to be an issue on our side...

EDIT: the issue seems to be here somewhere (screenshot)... again, nothing wrong on your side but it seems the BP is having a hissy fit with the timeline updates... from the task completion and the second timeline update ("Implemented" one).

CCG_BP.PNG

May I ask, if possible, to do a test as follows:

• with current process raise a test CR and progress all the way to this... I think the issue should replicate at this stage;
  • amend the process and temporarily remove the "Update Timeline - Implemented" node (eventually create a backup of current process to revert back to it);
  • with amended process raise another test CR and progress it... I'm curious if the issue will occur again.
  • Like 1

HI @Victor,

This is odd, I have re-raised a CR using the original process, but pointed it to my test team instead of the Change management team and it worked absolutely fine. I have since removed that node ad added a stage checkpoint and re-raised a CR and again it worked fine.