increased functionality in the 'resolve call' dialogue

Gary@ADL

Hi Guys,

i may have mentioned this before, but im looking for some increased functionality in the 'resolve call' section.

I'd like to be able to do the same functions as i can in the 'message' section, specifically using snippets and adding attachments,

thanks

• Like 1

@Gary@ADL

We are also looking at being able to make better use of the Resolve function, especially the snippets.

One of things we want to be able to do is for the analyst to pre-fill this whilst waiting for the customer to confirm resolution. This way it can be resolved by anyone in the team and does not have to wait for the owner to do it. 

Ironically if you reopen a requestl the resolution text is retained and visible in the dialog, just at the moment you can enter it and save it without setting the request as resolved.

Cheers

Martyn

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, Victor said:

@Everton1878 to overcome this, perhaps a workaround is to have a manual task for resolution which will send or not a resolution email based on task outcome... ?

we would consider this, but the potential issue here would be ensuring all the resolution info populated? - which im not sure we can use a node to enforce as to whether both the the category and the text has been populated before the task could be marked complete?

@Gary@ADL what I meant is after the "Wait For Resolution" node in the BP (which implies the analyst needs to resolve the request by typing the resolution details + close category) have the BP create a manual task, something like "Email Resolution to Customer". Then depending on the task outcome (like a "Yes" and "No") branch the BP to progress through an email node or not... hope this makes sense :)

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:01 AM, Victor said:

@Gary@ADL what I meant is after the "Wait For Resolution" node in the BP (which implies the analyst needs to resolve the request by typing the resolution details + close category) have the BP create a manual task, something like "Email Resolution to Customer". Then depending on the task outcome (like a "Yes" and "No") branch the BP to progress through an email node or not... hope this makes sense :)

Ah yes I get you - this probably isn't ideal ,as the vast majority of requests do require an email (probably 99% at least),

I think we may have a workaround potentially by changing our default mailbox so it doesn't send properly :P

• 3 months later...