Email Routing Rules

yelyah.nodrog

Hey all,

Another question from me, We are trying to get on top of our mail box and are struggling at the moment. We have a lot of undeliverable emails in it and would like to set up a routing rule to send them straight to the deleted items.How would I go about setting this up I have looked on wiki and it doesn't make a lot of sense. - Hayley

10 minutes ago, yelyah.nodrog said:

Hey all,

Another question from me, We are trying to get on top of our mail box and are struggling at the moment. We have a lot of undeliverable emails in it and would like to set up a routing rule to send them straight to the deleted items.How would I go about setting this up I have looked on wiki and it doesn't make a lot of sense. - Hayley

Hi Hayley,

When you set up an Email Routing rule you have to think about the criteria you are looking to match in order for the Emails to be routed properly.

In my Organisation, the first part of an Undeliverable Email starts with    Undeliverable:   this makes it easier to route. I can simply search the Subject where the subject is like 'Undeliverable:%'
Undeliverable.thumb.png.cd97a7e35160f28669da2fae043d5125.png

I want to run this rule in the IT Service Desk Mailbox to move the Email to the Deleted Items folder.

I hope that gives you something to start with.

Thanks,

Samuel

• Like 1