Priority Translation

Keith

All,

We are currently going though the process of translating Hornbill and are shocked to find that it is not currently possible to translate priorities.

This seems a significant oversight given the otherwise good translation tools available.

Can we have this fixed please!

Thanks!

Keith

@Keith

I am not 100% sure but I think it *might* be possible to do this from the admin tool in the language strings directly.  As I say I am not 100% sure, someone from the SM appdev team should be able to confirm one way or the other so we will post back here. 

It is however probably worth pointing out that while we aim to have everything 100% language translatable, the odd thing might slip through every now and then though, we are human too and possible not perfect every day :( so if there is something we have missed I am sure we will sort it out very soon. 

Gerry

• Like 1

Priorities are the one area of Service Manager that are not currently translatable. We do have some plans to address this but this does not currently fit into our 90 day window. I'll register your interest on the relevant request which will help us to prioritise it.