Lyonel

Building a knowledge base?

Thanks for your interest in the feature.  I've made sure that you are all listed on the change.

Regards,

James 

+1

@James Ainsworth, @Steven Boardman

As mentioned at the Insight session, having the ability for the new Knowledge Centre facilities both internally and on the portals to utilise documents and libraries linked to the services the customer has subscriptions too, would be a great way of encouraging adoption of the portals and the increase request dealt with by 'Self Help'.

Cheers

Martyn

On 1/30/2017 at 3:33 PM, Daniel Dekel said:

Hi @Martyn Houghton,

I've checked with the Service Manager team and they do have a Change Request to display Documents for Services but there is no estimated time for this, so it can take some time.

Thanks,

Daniel

@James Ainsworth, @Steven Boardman

Is there any update on the Change Request raised prior to Daniel update above from January 2017 on the ability to link document/libraries to Services?

This is a  basic building block of a knowledge base both for analysts, internal and external customers. As well as improving the product offering, it would also no doubt increase the volume of disk space for those who take advantage of it, producing an increased re-occurring revenue.

Cheers

Martyn

Hi @Martyn Houghton

This change is still not quite there yet.  It is fairly high up the list.  We have hundreds of customer requests for great ideas and we will continue to review, prioritize, and deliver these new features. Demand, complexity, and product fit are common factors used to determine the progression of a change.  I will review this change again to get a feel for where it is and when it can be delivered.

Regards,

James