Rogue Service Request on Report

Michael Sharp

Hi all,

I've got a service request appearing on a report which collects all open/on hold tickets within a certain date range, and groups them by Owner.  On this report I can see SR00002302 however I can't see this ticket when viewing "all tickets".  I have also created a filter where "the owner is X" in the service manager and this doesn't appear either.  Please can someone suggest what I am missing?

Cheers,

Mike.

When using the request list, the requests you see are limited to the services you support and/or the teams you are a part of. When it comes to reporting however, there are no such restrictions so it could just be that this request is either not one supported by you/your teams or it's an orphaned request which has no service or team against it?

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 8:41 AM, Chaz said:

When using the request list, the requests you see are limited to the services you support and/or the teams you are a part of. When it comes to reporting however, there are no such restrictions so it could just be that this request is either not one supported by you/your teams or it's an orphaned request which has no service or team against it?

Hi Chaz, I've tried using the "no team assigned", "all teams" and "all services" toggle without any luck.  Is there a permission in Hornbill that will allow me to view all requests regardless of teams etc.?  I am the main Hornbill administrator.

Regards,

Mike.

@Michael Sharp not at the moment, the request list is filtered to just the ones you support. The global search is not as strict, but that is also something we're looking to tighten up in the near future.