Jump to content

Service Manager 2.38 release available


Victor
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dear all

 

We released our new version of Service Manager 2.38. This is now available for you to update in Hornbill app store. Below is a list of changes and fixes introduced by this version:

NEW: You can now enforce the selection of a catalog by users in Progressive Capture with the application setting servicemanager.progressiveCapture.servicedetails.catalogRequired
NEW: Service Level Management now include Corporate and Service Based SLAs
CHANGE: User's Organisation name is not present in Customer Select window when raising a request from email
FIX: When changing the customer of a request, service subscriptions need to be honoured
FIX: The request description does expand in portal progressive capture
FIX: 'Resolve By Team' condition in Views were not return any results
FIX: You can bypass some ProCap form(s) even if they are set to mandatory
FIX: When reopening a request via portal, the timeline entry is marked as public
FIX: Files with special characters in the name could cause requests to fail to get logged
FIX: Unable to save/update an asset if 'Used By' or 'Owned By' names exceed 64 characters
FIX: The colour of some icons on the portal homepage were not customisable
FIX: Data cleardown could cause SLM response and fix times to be incorrect in some cases
FIX: Show the field in view mode even if the value is blank
FIX: Cursor moves to summary when typing in description field in progressive capture
FIX: Service Request details custom field labels missing
FIX: Unable to submit Feedback from portal
FIX: Unable to send emails to an external address through the BPM
FIX: Contact not preselected in Progressive Capture when raising a linked request from an existing request
FIX: Imported calls with a status of on hold cannot be taken off hold
FIX: Company field shows 'undefined' if a request's customer is changed to a Colleague

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have just released a patch for 2.38 to address an issue whereby the "Site" was displayed as undefined in the request list. Although not a major functional issue, we decided to release a patch as the table storing the request information did not have the site populated (basically it would have a value of "undefined"). The more request logged, the more would have this issue hence we decided to patch it as soon as possible.

We advise everyone to apply this update to avoid perpetuation of this issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Victor unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...