Removing Cancelled Calls from a Board

Hi @DeadMeatGF

That is an interesting question.  When cancelling a request it also cancels the Business Process so I don't believe that removing a request from a board can be done within the process.  Webhooks are more designed for integration to apps outside of Hornbill but I suppose that it is possible to have these integrate back in using the APIs.

I will have a think and see if I can come up with any suggestions.

Regards,

James

Webhooks back into the API would be powerful, but maybe overkill for something like this, especially for users that don't want to get into that degree of control - I assume it would be a longer term goal but possibly an optional third process to deal with cleanup, so a Service could have Progressive Capture, Business Process and Cancellation phases?

• 7 months later...
Guest Paul Alexander

I know this is an old post, but has anything changed with regards to removing cancelled calls from boards? 

thanks

• 8 months later...

I don't remember if this got posted elsewhere, but I did wonder if we could approach this from the opposite direction - by having a setting within the Board itself to auto-remove cancelled Requests; if this was set to true, then they would auto-purge, if not they would remain until manually removed.

With regards to this similar thread, we could have a Board option to auto-remove Requests after a set time period based on Status - e.g. Closed for 28 days.