Registration customer and service portal

m.vandun

Hi,

Could not find anything on the Wiki regarding this.

Is there a way to configure how the registration progress on a portal reacts (both service and customer)? Currently everyone can create an account. After an account is created they can directly login and start creating requests (if no limitations to available request types are set).

Also when someone creates an account we do not see a update that a customer has created this account.

If there are no customization options for the registration process. Can I disable this feature completely? We only work with known customers, so if someone needs an account we can create one for them.

Kind regards,

Mark

Hi Mark

Its possible to disable registration for the customer & service portal accounts, currently the workflow behind notifying you that someone has registered is not there which makes authorising new users a bit of a pain at the moment.

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 09.54.09.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 09.53.48.png

Kind regards

Trevor Killick

Hello

I am trying to configure my customer portal and I need it so that external users can register themselves and raise a request with any involvement from AVDC.

I have the above options ticked however I cannot see any options to create an account.

Cheers