Last Update Date not sorting correctly

Keith

I am trying to sort the request list by last updated date but this does not appear to be sorting correctly. I have an incident with a last updated date of 14/11 whereas an update was posted to the request on 28/11. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

Keith

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the post, In the example you referenced, are you be able to confirm the source of the update made on the 28/11 that did not update the last update date? e.g. was it in the main client/service portal/mobile etc?

Kind Regards,

Dave.

Hi Keith,

that's correct, it shouldn't matter and all request timeline updates should affect the last updated date. I suspect this is a defect which is why Dave wanted to know the source of the update as it will assist in him inspecting that area of the application to understand if it is doing what it should when this type of update is added to the timeline.

I can actually see there is a defect recently resolved by dev "When updating a request timeline via the portal, or when commenting in any version of the app, the last updated date is not updated" which I would expect to see released in Service Manager 2.38
Dan

Hi Keith,

presently we work with both build numbers and version number for the Service Manager Application. In the future it is likely that we will move to using only build numbers. Just to outline the current state of play;

Build 883 relates to Service Manager Version 2.36.6. 

The latest release available on live is build 889 (SM Version 2.36.8).

Service Manager 2.37 is being prepared for release and should be available towards the end of the week but unfortunately the fix for the defect mentioned in my previous post didn't make the cut but is lined up for inclusion in SM Version 2.38.

Dan