Priority Matrix

m.vandun

Hi @m.vandun,

Thank you for your post.

This Application Setting is not in use at the moment, as we were experimenting with the option to provide this capability way back when the Service Manager journey began. Since then, we have introduced Corporate Service Level Agreements which provide you with the ability to create Service Levels along with configurable Rules (e.g. create Gold, Silver and Bronze packages and define the circumstance under which these packages should be used). Please accept my apologies, this Application Setting should not be visible to you.

In addition, we have a feature request in place to provide Users with the capability of choosing Impact and Urgency while in the process of raising a request. This feature request is currently under investigation.

Thanks,

Ehsan

Hi @Alex8000,

As mentioned above, the feature request that I am referring to, will facilitate for choosing Impact and Urgency when raising a request but these values will not have a relevance to the Priority. After we have delivered this feature, we could further enhance the Corporate Service Level Agreements, by including Impact and Urgency as conditions for the configurable Rules builder. This would provide you with much more freedom when designing your Service Levels (i.e. a Service Level's conditions would be more than just Impact and Urgency. You could include Service, Team, Summary text and etc. as conditions).

Thanks,

Ehsan