Service list

Guest Reena Mahatma

Guest Reena Mahatma

Hi,

I have created 10 services. When I create a new request from live portal, it shows me only 7 services on the Service list form. How can I see all 10 services while logging a new request?

Regards,

Reena

Hi @Reena Mahatma

The service list in Progressive Capture (PC) (i hope this is where you are viewing the Service List) is filtered in a number of ways to only show the relevant services during logging.

1. If the Services List PC form is added after the Customer Details PC then it will only show the Services the customer is subscribed too.

2. It will only show Serviced which are in a 'Catalog' status (not pipleine or retired)

3. There is also a system setting in the admin tool which if set to 'ON' will filter the services list in PC to those to which the team's of the analyst belongs who is logging the request.

servicemanager.progressiveCapture.servicedetails.enableSupportVisibility

- The default setting for this is 'Off'

- When the setting is 'On' the Services displayed on the Progressive Capture Service's form will be filtered to both those which the customer is subscribed too, and also to those Services which the analyst's logging the requests team's Support.

Is it possible to check if all services are in catalog status, if the customer you are logging the request against is subscribed to all 10 services, and if the above setting in on, and therefore has a bearing based on any 'Supporting Teams' you may have defined against each of the 10 services.

Let us know how you get on

Steve

Hi Reena,

It would be helpful if you could post a screen shot here of what you are describing.

If you are reffering to the Services Form in progressive capture (as per attached image) this will filter the Services presented based on the ones you as the support agent are associated to as a supported team.

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 13.54.02.png

Please check to see if you are a member of a team that supports ALL of the services you are expecting to see presented.

This is configured in the Service as per below:

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 13.55.28.png

Regards,

Abdi