Allocation Rights error

First thoughts on Live Chat:

1. How do you turn the chat into a Request?
  2. How do you remove/cancel test (or rubbish) Live Chats
  3. Can the Chat box be moved around within Service Manager so the analyst can view other information while chatting?
  4. Can the Chat icon be moved below the core Service Manager icon?
  5. Will you be able to email the customer a copy of the transcript at the end of the chat?

Great job, keep it up.

Cheers

Hi Adam

How many subscriptions do you need, we have to give you trial subscriptions valid until 31st March 2017 when it will then become paid for i can add these to your instance removing this message.

as for your feedback
1) This integration with Service Manager is planed for 2.37 which the guys are aiming for this month.
2) No cancel option ... never came up internally :P will add something to the list to be looked at.
3) Not at the moment will bare it in mind as we (I) make any further improvements. 
4) I guess you mean the Left hand icons in Hornbill, at the moment its not possible to move these around.
5) Its on the list of feature we want to add in during the Beta Phase. 

I have posted a list of the planned features we are working on: 

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick

Hi @TrevorKillick

Thanks for replying, @Victor called and resolved the issue by removing Live Chat

I do need to understand what caused the issue, I think it was the fact that I only had 5 subscriptions to Live Chat, these people could login okay.

Once we understand the issue I would like to test Live Chat again.

Thanks

Adam

Hi Adam

Glad Victor got this resolved for you, i will go have a chat with him see if we can replicate this issue in house. 

As long as you didn't assign the application rights to more than 5 users there should not have been an issue, did you give any roles to any users after installing Live Chat?

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick

Hi Adam

Inside subscription you can manually manage the application subscriptions up to the number you are licensed for but the system also tries to do this automatically on logon based on the roles assigned, Looking at the logs it looks like Chat Session Manager was given to a number of users once a user tried to login that had the role but had not been assigned a subscription the enforcement error would be shown.

Usually we would recommend you do not manually assign the subscriptions and instead allow the system to do this based on assigning the roles to the relevant users, however if you assign the roles to more users than you are subscribed the same issue will occur.

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick