Improved global network performance

Gerry

@Gerry

Looks like a very positive change, but just one question on the locking down connection via URL. We currently lock down inbound traffic to our corporate Email server for the IMAP mailbox connection based on IP Address. In terms of changing this to URL mapping, should we change this to live.hornbill.com or is there a specific URL we should use for connection coming from the back end server which initiates the connection to the mailbox.

Cheers

Martyn

Alex,

Yes I believe that CloudFlare puts these protections in place, it does a lot of things. I will need to have someone look into this but I believe once JavaScript is enabled this should work, but we may have to do something about this, thanks for pointing it out. 

Gerry

@Alex8000

It does appear to be cloudflare trying to be helpful and rewriting your email addresses to prevent someone scraping them. https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170016-What-is-Email-Address-Obfuscation-

This feature has now been switched off.

Many thanks for reporting the issue and I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

• Like 1