Change Type disappeared from Details section?

ljbrown

Following the latest update installed we appear to have lost the change type field within the Details section of a change request. Has anyone else got this issue? It seems to have been replaced with a field called image which is looking at primaryEntityData.record.h_image

If we print an existing ticket with the change type already completed then this is visible on the print out so the data is still stored in the database. The options are still contained within the simple lists for change requests so it appears to just be the details section within the request list that has the issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get this field back?

Thanks,

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

We have fixed change type disappearing issue with 2.35.4 release, which was out on Friday last week,
please update to latest one which should fix the problem.

Hope this help!

Best Regards,
Riz

Thanks @riz,

We've now applied this and although the change type is now there when you click to add the details we cannot change the default design view so that the field displays when empty. Could you please take another look at this?

Thanks,

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

I have tested on my development environment and change type seems works fine, do you have configure the change type form in your progressive capture? can you see change type dropdown as attached screenshot in your request details on edit mode?

Could you provide us some screenshots?

Regards,
Riz

change-type.png

Hi @riz

I can see the field in edit mode which is fine but I'd like to see it within the Detail view screen even when the field is blank so that it reminds analysts to complete it. Even though I tick the option to view field the setting doesn't stick. I've also tried applying this using the admin account.

I've checked out the config within the advanced application settings menu and this is also correct so it suggests to me there is still a fault relating to this field?

Any ideas?

Thanks, Lucy

Hi Lucy,

I able to replicate this issue on my development environment and I have reported to the development team to fix this issue,
in mean time can you set mandatory to true in your progressive capture configuration? so analyst have to select the change type value when they raise the change request.

Hope this help!

Best Regards,
Riz

changetype_pc.png

Hi Lucy,

We have fixed the issue for saving change type customization, fix will be available in our next service manager release.

Thanks!
Riz