Status change not working

Dan Munns

Hi all,

I have added status changes into our new starter BPM but they don't seem to be working.

The BPM should check to see if a call is marked as 'Emergency' or not (which it does) and then set the status as either 'New' or 'Emergency Request' but it doesn't and the calls status stays as 'Open' (Screenshot 1 & 2)

Also I have noticed that when creating a new view that the custom statuses don't come up in the list so I am unable to create a view on calls only with these statuses. (Screenshot 3 & 4)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dan

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

@Dan Munns sadly this is not possible. The statuses are only held in a simple list so that we are able to present you with a drop down in the admin tool when configuring your business process.

The only supported statuses right now are New, Open, On-Hold, Resolved, Closed and Cancelled.

We do have an upcoming feature where you will be able to define your own sub statuses with the ability to choose whether that status pauses or resumes the timers against a request.

Sorry @cchana what is not possible? Setting the calls status to something other than New, Open, On-Hold, Resolved, Closed and Cancelled or setting up a view?

As it stands at the moment neither work but I can see no point in allowing the creation of custom statuses if we cant use them anywhere at all.

@Dan Munns neither is possible for anything other than the supported statuses right now. When we do the creation of sub statuses, we will be looking to add support throughout the product for them :)

Hi James,

I will have a look at doing that for the moment.

Thanks

[EDIT] Ok so that wont work as there is no suspend - await service level node. As all our Emergency Requests are unique they all have differing SLAs. I usually auto assign Priority unless it is an Emergency Request in which case I use suspend - await Priority but if I use Emergency as a priority there is no way for me to select the SLA relevant to the ticket that I can see.

Anyone help me out?

Thanks