Issues when searching for translationstrings

Alex8000

Hi @riz,

1 hour ago, riz said:

Following translations works fine on my instance, have you refresh page or clear browser cache? let me know if you still having issue with these translation after clearing the cache then I will report the the appropriate team.

user.core.like (Like)
user.core.comment (Comment)
user.core.procapture.navigation.finish (Finish)

I have even reinstalled my Chrome instance. But still these are not translated. These settings can be found at: System > Language > Translations?

I have checked these, but the ones you gave, are not in the list.

2 hours ago, riz said:

Submit
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.servicePortal.home.customerFeedback.popup.submit
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.home.customerFeedback.popup.submit

No Thanks
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.servicePortal.home.customerFeedback.popup.noThanks
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.home.customerFeedback.popup.noThanks

Not Now
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.servicePortal.home.customerFeedback.popup.close
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.home.customerFeedback.popup.close

Customer Feedback
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.servicePortal.home.customerFeedback.popup.title
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.home.customerFeedback.popup.title

customer portal.pngserviceportal.pngfeedback.png

Hi @riz,

This one has been resolved. Thanks!

2016-12-14 11_17_16-Hornbill Customer Portal.png

Any updates on the translations that are not working?

I have found two other ones where I can't seem to find the string. Questions and uploading an image.

2016-12-14 11_17_31-Hornbill Customer Portal.png

2016-12-14 11_21_05-Hornbill Customer Portal.png

22 hours ago, Alex8000 said:

You might have better luck searching under the dedicated Service Manager translations page. This worked for me sometimes when I couldn't find a string under System translations.

HTH,

Alex

customer portal.png

I have found these on the Service Manager page. But as you can see, some are not in the list (Submit, No Thanks). The ones that are in the list are not being translated.

Regards,

Mark

Hi Mark, @m.vandun

Here are the translation for activity stream etc.,

System Translations
user.core.like
user.core.comment

Service Manager Translations
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.servicePortal.home.requestView.details.questions
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.home.requestView.details.questions

Regarding the timestamp translation (7 minute ago) our core team has included and will be available in our next core release, I will give you update regarding "Upload Document", " OR Drag and drop your document here" and "Assing" Translation in next reply.

feedback-translations.jpg

These are Service Manger translations are available on my instance, which service manager version are you on currently?

Thanks!
Riz

Hi Mark, @m.vandun

Here is the Translation for "Raise Request", you can find it under Service Manager translations, but unfortunately translation was typed wrong in our code which I have updated and will be available in our next service manager release.

Raise Request
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.servicePortal.service.catalogs.raiseRequest
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.service.catalogs.raiseRequest

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Riz

Hi @riz,

I have found these and they are translated in the service manager. In the customer and service portal they are still in English.

On 14-12-2016 at 6:07 PM, riz said:

Raise Request
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.servicePortal.service.catalogs.raiseRequest
guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.service.catalogs.raiseRequest

2016-12-16 12_01_55-Administration _ Translations.png

Regards,

Mark