New Widgets

Hello

I would like to create some new reports for Collaboration and Feedback features.

Specifically I would like to use an active 'List of Counters' Widget for:

• Number of feedback etnries per week.
  • Number of likes per workspaces/NewsFeed
  • Achievements received per week

I can get so far although do not know what the SQL Query data is for table name and 'where' statements

Any help to get me started would be great.

Cheers

Hi Adam,

Regarding feedback query you can get list of feedback by customer request id, service or total number of feedback etc., but at the moment it not possible to filter it by week or specific date, my colleague will give you update regarding  workspaces/NewsFeed and achievements.

Regards,
Riz

Hi @Adam Haylock,

Just to add to Riz's response...

We currently do not capture the Date when a Feedback entry is created. The good news is we are working on enhancing this functionality by capturing this information to improve reporting. Please refer to the post below, where Steve has also confirmed that we are looking to progress this.

I would suggest that, it would be best to report on Feedback entries when this enhancement is available. Riz will be able to provide you with examples.

As for reporting on number of likes per Workspace and achievements received per week - we are proactively looking into this.

Thanks,

Ehsan

Hi Adam,

To get the achievements you can use one of these variations:

Retrieve the count for the achievements of the last 7 days:
SELECT count(*) from h_achievement WHERE h_awarded_on >= ( CURDATE() - INTERVAL 7 DAY )

If you want to see the count by person that is awarded to:
SELECT h_awarded_to, count(*) from h_achievement WHERE h_awarded_on >= ( CURDATE() - INTERVAL 7 DAY ) GROUP BY h_awarded_to

We are still looking at the query to return the likes per workspace

Thanks,

Daniel

• Like 1