Site Search issue following patch

Kelvin

Sorry if this is already posted (I have been away for the past month)

We have just applied patch (Build 843) and are now experiencing issues with searching for sites in progressive capture. When searching it takes several seconds and then displays a full list of sites. This is causing delays in logging calls.

At the very least we may need to roll back to the previous build, is this something I can do?

I have received a message from support with the following

We experience some infrastructure issues on the environment where your instance is hosted. You might experience some short downtimes until our Cloud team restores full functionality. Apologies for any inconveniences caused. I will update you once I have more information on this

It is possible this could be affecting your instance too.

There is an issue which was released as part of 2.33 where the filter was not applied when using the Progressive Capture Site form. This is why it is returning all sites, and the fact that all sites is a lot of data, means it appears slow.

I believe there will be a patch early this morning, and the fix for this should be included.

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

There is an issue which was released as part of 2.33 where the filter was not applied when using the Progressive Capture Site form. This is why it is returning all sites, and the fact that all sites is a lot of data, means it appears slow.

I believe there will be a patch early this morning, and the fix for this should be included.

Ryan

Thank you Ryan.

I have installed the update that was available this morning, I have logged out and then back in but the issue with sites is still present. I am assuming, from your comment, that there is another update to come? Is there any difference between 2.33.3 and 2.33.4?

Thanks,

Melissa